An unknown, not very tall guy walked in to a room and said "Hi I'm Zhiyan!"
That was how we first met in SMU. Both eyes caught each others' attention for a split second.
I replied with an bo-chap tone"Oh hi, I'm chaiying" and I went back to focus on my work.
He said " I sawyou before in SOT" and immediately my reply "ok, but I do not know you!"
then we have not talk or seen each other till our first day of mission trip on June 27 to KEdah . .
On the first day he offered to help me and Qianyu to carry our lagguage but my womanhood *ahem* rejected his offer. I told him it was ok! and he went on to carry Qianyu's lagguage and really ignored me! *bish*
Seriously I do find him quite good looking but my busy and tight schedule in mission trip had kept me away from thinking far.
Thats our very first photo we took during mission trip
I took the initative to take photo w him! gosh! What was i doing???
see? he look so boy and baby face isn't it? ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment